We're so excited to launch this new Afternoon Tea to bring you all a touch of luxury and happiness to your doors.
Each Afternoon Tea for One contains:
4 savoury finger sandwiches - made with homemade bread, with fillings such as smoked salmon & cream cheese, beef & horseradish, cheese & chutney, Yorkshire ham, mozzarella, pesto & sundried tomato, egg mayonnaise (all vegetarian options available)
- A slice of homemade quiche
- A scone served with jam and clotted cream
A mix of handmade, luxury sweet treats containing 3 items from the following:
- Profiteroles - homemade choux pastry filled with creamy creme patissiere and topped with Belgian chocolate ganache
- Cupcakes - soft, fluffy sponge topped with silky-light Swiss meringue buttercream (sometimes with a surprise in the middle)
- Brownies - rich, gooey, oh-so-chocolatey brownies stuffed with chocolate chips
- Macarons - melt-in-your-mouth, ethereal parcels of joy (contain tree nuts)
- Cookies - gooey, buttery goodness with just the right amount of crispness on the outside
- Mini cheesecakes - the baked variety, either lemon, raspberry or vanilla flavour
It will be delivered on a Friday between 6-8pm and will stay fresh for the weekend.. Please select which Friday you'd like to order for when adding to cart. The boxes are delivered for free within a 10-mile radius of BD21 4UH, or they can be collected at that time from 12 Dale View Close, Long Lee, BD21 4UH. Please leave a Note at Checkout if you would like to collect. Delivery further afield may be available upon enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07975 847065.
All our goodies are baked with lots of skill and love to put a smile on your faces and bring some extra joy into your lives. They are made with local milk, organic eggs, Fairtrade sugar, Belgian chocolate and plastic-free, ethical ingredients wherever possible.
All boxes contain gluten, soya, eggs, milk and usually contain tree nuts. They are baked in a kitchen that uses all other allergens.
All boxes contain gluten, eggs, soya, tree nuts and milk and are baked in a kitchen that uses all other allergens.