*SOLD OUT for Friday 29th January*
If you are ordering these for Valentine's Weekend, they will be delivered on Saturday 13th February between 3-5pm instead of the Friday!
A mixed box of handmade, luxury sweet treats containing 2 each of 4 items from the following:
- Profiteroles - homemade choux pastry filled with creamy creme patissiere and topped with Belgian chocolate ganache
- Cupcakes - soft, fluffy sponge topped with silky-light Swiss meringue buttercream (sometimes with a surprise in the middle)
- Brownies - rich, gooey, oh-so-chocolatey brownies stuffed with chocolate chips
- Macarons - melt-in-your-mouth, ethereal parcels of joy (contain tree nuts)
- Fresh scones (with currants, obviously) - baked on the day so they're soft and light, no rock cakes here
- Cookies - gooey, buttery goodness with just the right amount of crispness on the outside
- Mini cheesecakes - the baked variety, either lemon, raspberry or vanilla flavour
The boxes will be delivered on a Friday between 6-8pm and will stay fresh for the weekend. You can choose which Friday you'd like it delivered, so you can pre-order! The boxes are delivered for free within an 10-mile radius of BD21 4UH, or they can be collected at that time from 12 Dale View Close, Long Lee, BD21 4UH. Please leave a Note at Checkout if you would like to collect.
All our goodies are baked with lots of skill and love to put a smile on your faces and bring some extra joy into your lives. They are made with local milk, organic eggs, Fairtrade sugar, Belgian chocolate and plastic-free, ethical ingredients wherever possible.
All boxes contain gluten, soya, eggs, milk and usually contain tree nuts. They are baked in a kitchen that uses all other allergens.
All boxes contain gluten, eggs, soya, tree nuts and milk and are baked in a kitchen that uses all other allergens.