We are Hiring!
Position: Baker & Decorator
Hours: Full time including some Saturdays (37.5 per week), flexible working
Pay: £11.50-15 per hour depending on experience and skills
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome a diversity of candidates.
We are looking for the next piece in the Three Little Birds puzzle! Our thriving shop and hard-working and friendly team is recruiting for a Baker & Decorator to work full-time with us in our bakery in the heart of Keighley.
The role is full-time and fast-paced. You will be part of our team producing a variety of cakes, macarons and other luxury items for our bespoke clients and our retail counter. You will thrive on achieving excellence and maintaining and improving standards at all times. The successful candidate will have significant baking and decorating experience and will have an excellent work ethic, being ready to work hard as part of a team at all times with a cheerful and positive demeanour.
The role includes:
- Upholding our values of Quality, Kindness, Collaboration & Integrity and embracing the Three Little Birds vision of bringing joy to those around us
- Baking a variety of products to our standards, using our recipes and techniques, such as sponge cakes, fillings, buttercreams, ganaches
- Decorating cakes using buttercream, ganache, fondant, and modelling paste
- Providing superb customer service to clients on our retail counter and for bespoke bookings
- Organising stock, inventory, some oversight of production and training
- Completing opening and closing tasks at the start and end of the day
- Collaborating with the team to develop new products and push our standards even higher
- Operating the coffee machine, till and restocking the counter
- Completing daily cleaning tasks in conjunction with the team
- Enhancing skills by attending training courses where appropriate
- Attending events as a representative of the business where necessary
To apply, please email a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications sent in any other way will not be viewed. Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to an interview where you will have the chance to showcase your baking and decorating skills.